One particular Candid BBW I've seen a few times over the years

One particular Candid BBW I've seen a few times over the years

johnmartin1097
Administrator
This particular candid BBW I've seen a few times over the years, and gradually she's been getting fatter. Just compare the different sets of photos. Apparently, she moved out of town about two years ago, so I haven't seen if, or how she's got fatter since these photos were taken.

Their bodies are enclosed in fat, but with their mouths they speak proudly. (Psalm 17 Verse 10)